Monday, May 10, 2010

Ten Things


1. I'm a theatre nerd at heart. I love to act, sing, and dance.

2. I'm engaged to my best friend. We haven't set a date yet, but we're thinking maybe November or December.

3. I enjoy leading worship with my fiance every Monday night at FCA. (He started the service at the Junior College where he is the Head Baseball Coach.)

4. My two older sisters are inspirations to me. They are amazing women.

5. My 3 year old nephew makes me laugh everyday.

6. I love music and sing constantly. I enjoy writing songs and playing guitar.

7. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice.

8. My favorite movie is Dirty Dancing.

9. I have no idea what I'm going to do after graduation, but I kind of like that. It's exciting!

10. I want to live in Nashville at some point in my life.


1 comment: