Monday, May 10, 2010

10 Things About Me









1. I love Horror movies, more specifically the zombie subgenre. However, there's a certain style to a Alfred Hitchcock that really makes an art out of pyschological thrillers and horror, and I can't get enough of it.



2. I've lived in Tuscaloosa, AL my whole life.


3. Joe Bonamassa is one of my favorite blues guitarists still playing today. Watching video footage of him play the blues at age 12 is both inspiring and discouraging. Other favorite music artists consist of Jack White (White Stripes), Les Claypool, and Eric Clapton.



4. I am named after my father, who is named after his grandfather. Carrying a family name of two great men is a lot of pressure (and makes phone calls at the house for 'Charles' difficult).




5. My favorite movie has to be Fight Club. It is directed by one of my favorite directors and stars my favorite actor, Brad Pitt. What more could you ask for?



6. Well, Fight Club is also based on the book with the same title written by my favorite author, Chuck Palahniuk. Here's a quote from one of his books: "We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

7. I've played a musical instrument since 4th grade.


8. I can never throw away a good pair of jeans. That being said, a few holes doesn't ruin a pair of jeans.


9. I have two awesome nieces at the ages of 2 and 4 years old. They're two of the silliest and energetic toddlers I know, and its a miracle they're both alive today.

10. Despite having spent plenty of past job experiences in the pizza business, it still remains a staple in my "college kid diet."

No comments:

Post a Comment