Monday, May 10, 2010

10 Things About Me

1. I am a Mother of two and a Mom to many.

2. I work at the Women's Reource Center.

3. I love Jamie! See us below.




4.I found this cool quote about love today on http://www.1-love-quotes.com/



5. My two favorite movies are Love Jones and Grease

6. I love flowers and insects particularly orchids and butterflies.

7. I one day want to have a group home for special needs or high risk children.

8. I am so excited about this class, but really nervous at the same time.

9. My daughter is everything I want to be when I grow up. (My son is pretty awesome too!)

10. I wear a tye dye shirt every week-end. I want to learn how to tye dye so I can save money.











2 comments:

  1. Love Jones is a classic. And I hate to admit it, but I think I know all the words to the songs of Grease. Forget Sandy. I am a Rizzo fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too LOVE Rizzo... I think I'm definitely like her - big mouth, bad [beeeep], but mostly sensitive at heart and just want to be loved.

    As for #8 I, I know that the process of storytelling and using media (and editing on computers) can seem overwhelming but it's like riding a bike --- scary at first but so, so freeing once you get the hang of it. Then, once you know how, no one can ever take those skills away from you... you might get on that bike, and wave a bit left to right but just keep peddling and you'll get it.

    I'm so happy that you've decided to take this class!

    ReplyDelete