Thursday, June 3, 2010

Until Next Time...

I remember hoping that this class was going to be one that I could stay awake in and worth delaying my summer for. By far, this course has been the best one I've taken and one that is truly life changing. During this course, I've learned so much about storytelling, myself, other people. What I've been able to accomplish and what my classmates have been able to accompish is mindblowing. These skills of speaking up are contagious and I plan to pass it on. It's a gift that keeps on giving. It's amazing what can happen in a day, a week, a month.Today, I feel blessed and honored to have taken this journey with some of the most wonderful, extraordinary women..and Charles. You all are like family to me. I love all of you and hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment